Second day of social media fast. So tempting to open my accounts. Argh. When my boredom strikes, there’s like a want to always open my Facebook and Twitter. This fasting I can liken to when we did a Daniel fasting. At that time, it’s so tempting to eat rice and meat. But I believe that through this, God would give me more grace and strength, and the wisdom that I haven’t known before.
The reason I’m doing this (I’m in a 3-day fast) is because I am like bombarded by so many, so much information, details, and nuisances. I need to de-clutter my mind. And it’s a matter of devotion and self-control. Continue reading
Posted in Faith, Hope, Love, Social, Walking with God
- Tagged fasting, God's word, grace, humility, meditation, online, prayer, realization, social media, strength, temptation, wisdom
->because I can’t think of a nice title for this random post of mine..
Ngayon lang ulit ako magbo-blog in Tagalog (or Taglish). Madalas ko ‘tong gawin dati sa Multiply account ko. Puro kwento lang. Medyo nawalan na nga dati ng silbi yung journal ko kasi dun lang ako nagkekwento ng mga kung anu-anong nangyayari sa buhay ko, lalo na nung college student pa ko.
Hmm. Feeling ko ngayon hindi ako basta-basta makapagshare online. Continue reading
Posted in Anything Goes, Faith, Hope, Love, Walking with God
- Tagged brokenness, faith, Father's love, forgiveness, frustrations, future, God's love, grace, hope, humility, realization, strength, time, trust, understanding, waiting, weakness
Dati, maging hanggang ngayon, may mga nababasa akong posts na, “I am God’s princess,” “My Dad is the King, therefore I am His Princess,” or something like that. Dati naisip ko, mga posts lang yan ng mga pa-girl, or girly-girl Christians (ahaha sorry naman). But in a real Christian perspective, the sonship authority we received through the Holy Spirit makes this statement more truthful, more than an image of a fairytale or fantasy princess that we know.
Of course when we say PRINCESS, there’s an image of a crown, a beautiful dress, a lovely kingdom, a handsome prince, a wonderful life. In a Christian perspective, all of those are true. That is, Continue reading
Posted in Faith, Hope, Love, Walking with God
- Tagged armor of God, faith, Father's love, God's love, God's princess, great God, Holy Spirit, hope, Jesus Christ, love, princess, strength, understanding, waiting, warrior bride, warrior princess, weapons of warfare, worship warrior
Father God, thank You for Your love… I thank You, for You love me inspite of my weaknesses, limitations, frailty, difficult behavior, even sometimes in the shallowness of my mind… You love me enough to rebuke me and discipline me, and always remind me that what had revealed in me about You and Your words are true and faithful, because You are True and Faithful. You never change, You are infinitely good and kind, faithful and merciful, gracious and loving. You even hear my faintest cry, every drop of sigh, every fall of tear. You really love me, and there’s no need to prove how much You love me. There are so many ways and reasons to explain and show why and how You love me; still all reasons fade away, because the reason You love me is too deep to measure and behold. Glory, glory, glory to the only King and Lord of my life! Jesus I love You! Father God I love You! Holy Spirit I love You! Your love is a fire that never dies out, a vehement fire that’ll never be put out.
Father, teach me how to really worship You, in spirit and in truth; how to worship You the way You want. Not the way I want, but the way You want.
Posted in Faith, Hope, Love, Walking with God
- Tagged blessing, faith, faithfulness, Father's love, God's love, God's presence, God's will, grace, great God, Holy Spirit, hope, Jesus Christ, prayer, strength, trust, understanding, waiting
Last month I decided to social media fast.. I deprived myself from opening my Facebook and Twitter for seven days, and dwell in the wisdom and revelation of the Lord. Though seven days didn’t actually mean seven topics, but God is good and gracious that He let me realized five topics during those days.
REALIZATION 01: Love of God (and Love for Him)
Actually I didn’t write something about this, because during that day I expressed personally my love to God, to my Father, to my Abba (I didn’t write them down, because I’m really talking with Him as if He was in front of me at that time). He led me into various passages about His love, but first in the power of His grace and forgiveness over my faults and sins. Continue reading
Posted in Faith, Hope, Love, Inspiration from His Word, Walking with God
- Tagged blessing, eternal life, eternal love, faith, forgiveness, God's love, God's presence, grace, grace and forgiveness, great God, hope, humility, Jesus Christ, overcome, prayer, realization, sin, strength, trust, understanding
most of the times there’s a rush of ideas, or inspiration from the Lord that I must really lay it down, else I won’t get sleep. T_T haha. To God be all the glory and praises! He is the source of all wisdom and learning :)
Posted in Faith, Hope, Love, Inspiration from His Word, Snippets
- Tagged faith, God's love, inspiration, power of God, prayer, sin, strength, tempatation, tweets, wisdom