Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing…13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love. (1 Corinthians 13:1-3, 13)
Still pondering about God’s revelation on kuya Randy (blog)… Still checking within myself the spirit of Pharisee, spirit of legalism. Kadalasan, dahil sa kagustuhan kong gawin ang tama, by the rules, ay nagiging legalistic na ako. Minsan wala ng love. But what will abide is LOVE. What will still remain LOVE. It is how we’ve connected to people through Christ’s LOVE that will remain in the hearts of others.
Posted in Faith, Hope, Love, Walking with God
- Tagged faith, Father's love, forgiveness, God's love, God's presence, grace, hope, Jesus Christ, love, realization, self-check, understanding
->because I can’t think of a nice title for this random post of mine..
Ngayon lang ulit ako magbo-blog in Tagalog (or Taglish). Madalas ko ‘tong gawin dati sa Multiply account ko. Puro kwento lang. Medyo nawalan na nga dati ng silbi yung journal ko kasi dun lang ako nagkekwento ng mga kung anu-anong nangyayari sa buhay ko, lalo na nung college student pa ko.
Hmm. Feeling ko ngayon hindi ako basta-basta makapagshare online. Continue reading
Posted in Anything Goes, Faith, Hope, Love, Walking with God
- Tagged brokenness, faith, Father's love, forgiveness, frustrations, future, God's love, grace, hope, humility, realization, strength, time, trust, understanding, waiting, weakness
Last month I decided to social media fast.. I deprived myself from opening my Facebook and Twitter for seven days, and dwell in the wisdom and revelation of the Lord. Though seven days didn’t actually mean seven topics, but God is good and gracious that He let me realized five topics during those days.
REALIZATION 01: Love of God (and Love for Him)
Actually I didn’t write something about this, because during that day I expressed personally my love to God, to my Father, to my Abba (I didn’t write them down, because I’m really talking with Him as if He was in front of me at that time). He led me into various passages about His love, but first in the power of His grace and forgiveness over my faults and sins. Continue reading
Posted in Faith, Hope, Love, Inspiration from His Word, Walking with God
- Tagged blessing, eternal life, eternal love, faith, forgiveness, God's love, God's presence, grace, grace and forgiveness, great God, hope, humility, Jesus Christ, overcome, prayer, realization, sin, strength, trust, understanding
The laws in Moses’ Teachings were added to increase the failure. But where sin increased, God’s kindness [grace] increased even more. -Romans 5:20, GW
My understanding in this is, though how great our sins are, God’s grace and forgiveness are greater still. When we sin, we can think that we are unforgivable, or that our sins are beyond forgiveness. But we are constantly reminded that His grace is greater than our guilt. Always.
But, the apostle Paul clearly said Continue reading
Posted in Faith, Hope, Love, Snippets, Walking with God
- Tagged 1 corinthians 15, another chance, apostle paul, commitment, faith, forgiveness, God's grace, God's love, grace, grace and forgiveness, Jesus Christ, new life, serving God, sin
Morning everyone. Gising pa rin ako.
Ang hirap pag moody, lagi nalang nag-iisip, kaya palagi ring puyat, haha. But seriously, this moodswing is a torture. Or is it depression? I don’t know. But it’s a wreck. Imbis na maging masaya ako ngayon dahil December (ang buwan ng mga pagsasaya) eh nalulungkot ako. Yes, nalulungkot din naman ako kahit Kristiyano ako. Continue reading
Posted in Faith, Hope, Love, Walking with God
- Tagged brokenness, depression, faith, forgiveness, frustrations, God's love, God's presence, hope, introversion, joy, outlet, overcome, peace, prayer, trust, understanding
These past few days I stumbled upon Tumblr through image searching, and then for maybe a couple of hours I got so hooked up in clicking thumbnails and scrolling down, looking at some pretty and fun(ny) pictures. It’s an interesting social site, but I didn’t make an account anyway (I have sooo many accounts now, and I’m sooo not good in remembering~).
I created a Twitter account instead :D
My schoolmate once said that having Tumblr is like having a life away from the actual life— may sariling mundo…hehe. But the way the posts are made (and posted, lol) is fun; feelings and reactions are best expressed through photo thumbnails, and made me think, why not make a Tumblr-ish blog, eh? (I didn’t make it as thumbnails, though.)
##### Continue reading
Posted in Faith, Hope, Love, Social, Walking with God
- Tagged Bible verse, brokenness, confession, dying to one self, faith, forgiveness, frustrations, God's love, grain of wheat, Holy Spirit, humility, Jesus, photo expressions, prayer, realization, restoration, sin, social network, trust, Tumblr, understanding, waiting